I know a lot of people are probably wondering… “why the word idiot or idiots, specifically?”
You see, idiot means a guy that doesn’t have a clue what is happening, but not by his fault. That is in my opinion ofc. You can translate it
medically, psychologically, grammatically, or whatever differently… but in my opinion that is the correct answer. Sue me.
Anyhao, If you are wondering yourself that, because I call you or myself idiot quite often, first you should read my first post here, then just think about what i said above, and read this: I believe that neither you, nor me, knows what is going on, exactly, to be honest. What I mean by that? I know you gonna ask.
Well, generally in the world, you think you know what is going on? – Let me Help you: You Don’t. But don’t worry, I will explain you in this post.
I believe that people that KNOW, won’t read my blog. And if they do, then: Cmon guys, seriously? Donald Trump? (jk, I love DT, but the joke kinda had flow when i added that name, no idea why -.-) – Other’s know too, but they are either too un-organized to matter, or they are not even trying.
Lets get back to the confusion here… THE ELEPHANT in the room. Why I say you don’t know what is happening? I need to explain you something first.
This is a theory that I have experimented on myself and it worked for me, you’ll let me know below if it worked for you too.
I have starved my brain from media, news, and all that is generally gossip and public media (like politics, events around the world, etc), for about 6 months.
These were the results after a month or two:
- I wasn’t stressed about everyday stuff, especially not about local shit and country shit, that I was stressed about before. Knowingly or not.
- After a month or two, you starting to realize what actually is going on with people’s life. Why they do what they do, why you did what you did, and why you thought about certain stuffs on certain way. (I will write more on this laterino)
- Had a lot more free time, not scrolling through Facebook Feed like lunatic, not watching news, but rather some educational stuffs like tutorials and stuff… so generally I got rid of a lot of time waste, and gained a lot of beneficial time
- Was, for some reason, much more positive and motivated towards life. I believe the reason for this was because of the stress relief from the overload of information that was just general garbage.
So what I was doing meanwhile?
- Had more time for reading / watching only the stuffs that I targeted myself, as interesting, beneficial, and worth my time.
- Tried my best to avoid conversation that were leading into politics, gossip, sports, religion and other subjects automatically since I was on Media Starvation… so it removed a lot of negativity out of the conversation with my friends as well.
- Mostly I was talking about ideas that I get and create, on how to improve, or work something, or generally brainstorming stuffs with my friends, so it added extra layer of connectivity with them, as well as something to talk about, as well as general positive energy, because of the creative trance that was happening a lot more often, than before.
- I really don’t want to fk u up with a lot of stuff here, so I will get to the point.
The Point of this Media Starvation talk is the number 2 of the results there that is bolded.
Let me elaborate.
You see, if you don’t watch all of those garbage stuff that you are being presented since you can’t remember… is that all of that pattern of programming that is running in everyone minds, by people who are running the media, is starting to evaporate from your brain.
That is the point when you start to realize… dude I had no idea, and I still don’t.
What Idea? – That most of the people are doing stuff, for no freakin reason, and they don’t know why either… but they still do.
You think I am talking about conspiracy theory now right? Especially some of you skeptic or hatin’ sanava gans… I know. But I am not. This is a theory that I have personally tested on myself, and presented to couple friends. It worked on them too. Maybe not on all people. But generally it does.
You still have no idea what I am talking about, do you?
Let me be more precise.
The media, the news, the ads, the music, and everything going on around, is designed in certain way, to alter your behavior. If you keep on watching that stuff, you can’t see it. Because that is what it does. If you go on Media starvation for couple months, and when you start seeing the world a bit differently, you will understand. Yes, certain music too. Even tho I can’t live without music, it’s a fact. 🙂
Actually, fk theory. Let me prove you.
Can you ask yourself about 5-10 recent stuffs that you bought or done. Why have you done it?
I can tell you before I started doing the starvation about my stuff. You tell me in the comments about yours, and BE HANEST.
So here are my 3 stuffs: (These are from like 2 years ago, because I stopped watching media like 2 years or more at this point)
- Fila sneakers – bought them because I thought I need them for running. But I had other sneakers for running that were almost the same efficiency. So why I bought them?
- Went to a wedding – I honestly thought I would like it. But I know deep down, that I hate going on weddings. Meeting all those old grandpas and grandmas, that you haven’t seen for 10+ years, and giving all of them short 5 minute version of your entire life, every time… kinda sucks. and It was supposed to be Booze and Dancing :/ So Why?
- Going on elections. – After all these years, in my country there have been 2-3 options for voting and all of them sucks. I know that as soon as they get elected, everything will be the same as before. Corruption, Stealing, still the country will be behind. So Why?
Before I explain you the “Whys”, let me tell you this: When you done writing your 5 done’s, please just calm down, close your eyes, breathe deep, and get back in the moment when you were buying those stuffs, or done, and ask yourself this: Why I am really doing this? Do I like it? Do I really Need it? – And remember: BE HANEST!
Lying to yourself, just to justify certain action is really dumb. Idiots are not dumb.. generally. Just don’t be Dumb. Please. 😀
Idiots are people who DON’T know, what is going on.
Dumb people are those who REFUSE to know what is going on.
I don’t sidetrack.. don’t worry, this is important difference to know as well. Like Idiot is a guy that thinks he knows what is happening, but he don’t. And he can’t help it, unless someone else does.
Dumb guy is like “Yo bro do you know where can I buy DVD player in 2018” – “Google?”
I mean we’ve all met some of these people right? – I know, what you gonna say. “So everyone that doesn’t know what Google is, is dumb?”. My answer: no. My grandma is 87. She doesn’t know, and she doesn’t care. But she doesn’t need DVD player either.
Dumb guy is basically, a guy that have interest in something, but he refuses to learn how to follow that interest. You know?
Now let me prove you I don’t sidetrack 😀 U rememba the talk about the closing eyes, breathing and stuff, from above? Lets follow upon that.
These were my answers:
- Fila sneakers – I really don’t know why I am buying this. To show off that I am cool, when I go jogging in the park, with the new sneakers? or my friends to see that I have new sneakers? I mean I have home sneakers that are really good for running, yet I am buying this. Maybe coz of the discount? But wait, price doesn’t matter, if I don’t really need it right? Or something else is making me buying it? Like lets say suggestions from someone like: “Yo, have you heard that in XYZ sport store, have crazy discount? Everyone is buying shit from there”.
or some Ad like: “With this sneakers, you’ll feel like your running on clouds..” or something? I really don’t know… but something was making me buy those, that I don’t know what it was.
- Went to a wedding – I think I have done this because of my family to be honest. Not sure.
- Elections – You know, when I asked myself Why I have done specifically this… I had a special feeling. Like I was doing the right thing. Like if you really teleport yourself with the thoughts, in the moment of doing it, you can even experience feelings. I can even feel it now, as I write. Really, I didn’t liked any of the choices on the sheet, but I still selected one. I have done it.
Why I felt like it was right thing to do tho? Maybe because I was being programmed by the politics and news, and friends and family, to think like that? and nurture and grow that feeling of doing the RIGHT thing, since I was very young? I really don’t know. But I lost that feeling.
I mean this whole thing is a big mess, that I can’t really fully uncover, but after I stopped watching all that media bullshit, and even if I do every now and then… I can just see through most of the garbage, and see the actual story. The actual point, of what has been said, and why.
Many people can’t. Because it’s blurred for them. It’s like a drug.
I know that many of you will have difficulty doing that, and even thinking about that. And it will always find a way to justify why you are doing it, like: “But It’s bad to not watch news. If your neighbour house burns, how you gonna hear about it?” (Look through the window?) – no but srsly… when something is hard to do, first thing you do is justify it. When you can’t protect it anymore, then it becomes denial, like (it’s pure bullshit man. That shit doesn’t work bro. Cmon, seriously?)
When you drop the ego, and really try to understand, then revelation comes, and your powers are unlimited. The Acceptance.
And that is how everything in life works. Feel Stupid. Justify. Deny. Accept. That is my definition, out of my life experience. Maybe someone have mentioned something similar in some book, but this I have understood after long observation of people behavior.
Category of people based on that?
- Feel Stupid – People that lack of knowledge or experience. Those who haven’t been presented with the truth yet, or had no chance of obtaining such knowledge.
- Justify – People who know the truth, but find it difficult to accept, because of certain reasons, like addiction, affection, mind control, and other opiates.
- Deny – Haters. They know the truth, they have no balls to accept it, so they try to make people feel miserable on really stupid way, in order to comfort themselves for being vaginas. (Not all deny-ers are becoming haters. Some people just haven’t seen their balls yet. But it happens fast for some of them. Not Most of them unfortunately)
- Accept – Haters who grew balls. Idiots who are about to become Intelligent. People who found Intelligence already, and have no issue accepting the truth, if it’s the right one.
So I gave you a truth today. It was something I wanted to get out of my chest for a while now, and see if anyone will think similarly.
Test the theory, categorize yourself in some of the above categories, and please… advance. Don’t be Dumb! 😀
Anyway, that was all from me today, idiots.
Tell me What you Think Below in the Comments, NOW!
I want to leave some interesting conversation out of your comments, and some un-said things from today, for the next post, as well!
Until next time,